Welcome to Romseynet
Romseynet is the community website for Romsey town
and the surrounding Southern Test Valley area,
in the county of Hampshire, England UK.
MAP FOR DIRECTIONS TO ROMSEY HERE
ROMSEY FORUM & PARISH MEETINGS
Highlighted by Romsey Forum, below are Romsey events to come in July and September
- Fri 3 July Parade through town centre, to include soldiers of the Household Cavalry, some on horseback, and appearance of 'War Horse' puppet. Followed by unveiling of war horse statue in Memorial Park by HRH Princess Anne (invitation only).
- Sun 5 July Mayor's Picnic and Duck Race in Memorial Park.
- Sat 11 July Beggars Fair in The Cornmarket. YouthFest in Memorial Park.
- Sun 19 July Summer Carnival.
- Mon 20 July Work begins on improvements to roadway and pavements in Church Street in town centre. Expect disruption.
- Sun 6 Sept Romsey Food Festival.
See Events/Diary page for more.
|A SEARCH LINK is provided on the navigation panel. It is not a full Internet search but will look for your request ONLY on Romseynet pages.
||In addition to general email enquiries many viewers request information from Romseynet about local history or genealogy. Pages are included pertaining to ALL POSTBOX and GENEALOGY enquiries and the responses are given in order to help other viewers with their searches. Read them all from the links on the left.
|ROMSEY AND DISTRICT SOCIETY
Now has its own website - try the link from the Logo.
||Romseynet is a non-profit making organisation. Entries by clubs, local societies and charities are free of charge, but should you wish to advertise your business here please visit the ADVERTISING PAGE for details
LOOK AT ROMSEY the TOWN DESIGN STATEMENT
See the completed details from the link.
| ROMSEYNET SUPPORT
A few technical tips for new IT users & for people with disabilities.
||DIARY / EVENTS page for advertising public events or for diary items.
INTERNET LINKS are available to other websites that may be able to advise more fully on additional local matters of interest.
THE INFORMATION PAGES
to help find your way in and around the town!
Finally, enjoy your visit to Romseynet and please come back again!
Commenced 10 May 2014